We Custom Design, Manufacture and Install Stainless Steel and Glass Products for some of Perth’s leading and most prestigious building companies. Our staff are highly qualified and work out of our Balcatta workshop. If Unique sounds like the place for you, we would love to hear from you!
JOIN OUR TEAM
Catering to residential market, we design and manufacture Balustrade, Infills, Gates, Automated Gates and other custom products, using Stainless Steel, Glass and aluminium. Our clients vision is our mission.
We consider each job as our most important, ensuring a high level of workmanship in relation to onsite installations. We encourage a strong Team relationship ensuring that products are manufactured, delivered and installed in the most professional manner.
JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Worksite experienced, you will be required to coordinate work closely with a small onsite team. With a calm attitude, you will be responsible for ;
- Cohesive work attitude
- Installation on site from start to end including loading and unloading of vehicles daily
- Preparation & care of site vehicle, tooling, materials, and equipment daily
- Precision Levelling & Measuring – attention to detail
- Problem-solving to ensure that all jobs are completed to the highest quality
- Quality control & final detail precision of your Installation
- Admin paperwork, incl OH&S documents
- Ensuring onsite rules and regulations are adhered to
- Proper care of client’s worksite
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Installation experience including; Balustrade, Car Gates, Infills, Pool fencing, OR Joinery experience
- Ability to read and interpret plans, diagrams, and drawings
- Problem solve on site
- Excellent communication skills
- Current WA manual driver’s licence
- White Card
- Permission to work in Australia
- Proficient with hand tools
- Pass drug and alcohol testing
In addition to the applicant possessing the skills listed above, we request that you answer the following;
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Which of the following welding methods do you have experience in?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years’ experience do you have in the construction industry?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
If you feel that you meet our minimum requirements and would like to be part of a highly motivated, innovative and dedicated team, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be required to undergo an interview process at which time you will be required to present all your supporting documentation.